Join our founder Phil. T. Mistlberger and The Samurai Brotherhood community for a 90 minute workshop.
In his book The Way Of The Conscious Warrior, Phil writes about the phenomenon of “The 21st Century Distracted Man”. This workshop will present teachings and practical tools to ground and stay connected to your body in a world full of distractions. You will also learn the value of staying in relationship (AKA embodied connection) in a world where people spend half their lives looking at screens.
This workshop is for you if…
- you value freedom as your top priority.
- you feel like you have no time.
- you always have a full schedule.
- you are often multi-tasking.
- you tend to be a lone wolf.
- you are suspicious of men in powerful positions.
- you have addictive tendencies with substances, or pornography.
If this resonates with you, join us for this workshop with P.T. Mistlberger.
This online event is 90 minutes. The session will be facilitated by Phil T. Mistlberger.
Location: Online – Zoom (link sent via email prior to event)
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2022
Time: 1pm PST – 2:30pm PST
Members: $10 for all active members (by using coupon code on checkout)
Note: Taxes charged for all Canadian Residents. Prices are listed in ($) Canadian Dollars.